Monday, September 12, 2011

BLOG TO BE DISCONTINUED

My last post for this blog was on July 8, 2011.  At that time my remarks were regarding the prayer that Jesus taught His disciples (most often called "The Lord's Prayer").

Since that time I have come to realize that my life's schedule does not allow me to continue with this study.  I had assumed that my 'retired' status would be perfect for the time required.  However, the focus and concentration needed for a study of such magnitude and relevance to each Christian is just not available for me now.

My wife and I have found a new direction for our lives in a caretaker's situation.  This is definitely not a complaint since we made a deliberate decision to be here, both where we are and what we are doing.

Over the next several days, I will be posting the outline (with limited remarks) for my study of God's Word on "The Prayer Life of Jesus."  For any of you who are interested, please feel free to continue with the study.  You are most welcome to use the outline that I shall be posting.

The sister blog, "One Christian's Sharing," will be continued, since it does not require the time nor focus as "The Prayer Life of Jesus" study.

I hope my sharing of my life lessons and observations will be a blessing in your life.  As you read it, I also hope that you will share your comments so that we may all "grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" (II Peter 3:18a).

Your thoughts and comments are both welcome and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment